BBO BRIDGES Project:
Wolverhampton Volunteers are a partner organisation for a new and exciting Black Country-wide Building Better Opportunities project funded jointly by the European Social Fund and the Big Lottery Fund.
The Bridges project aims to support a variety of projects Black Country wide ranging from those improving employability for the most disadvantaged, helping those with multiple and complex needs, to improving financial literacy and basic 1-to-1 support.
We may be able to support if you are:
- 25 years and over.
- Unemployed (cannot be in part time work or on 0 hours contract).
- Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits).
- Have complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment.
- Require support to fully and independently engage in existing services.
The BRIDGES project can help you with any of the following:
- Confidence and Motivation.
- One-to-One Mentoring.
- Information, Advice and Guidance.
- CV and Application Form Support.
- Job Search Support.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
Big Lottery Fund is matching funds from the European Social Fund (ESF) 2014-2020 to invest in local projects tackling the root causes of poverty, promoting social inclusion and driving local jobs and growth. The funding will be delivered in 38 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas according to local priorities, which have been set by the LEPs themselves. It will support a variety of projects, ranging from those improving employability for the most disadvantaged and helping those with multiple and complex needs to improving financial literacy.
If you think you are eligible for the BRIDGES project then get in touch to find out more use the contact form below: