Wolverhampton Volunteers are a partner organisation for the Black Country-wide Building Better Opportunities Bridges project funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund
We support people that are:
- 25 years and over.
- Unemployed (cannot be in part time work or on a zero hours contract).
- Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits).
- Have complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment.
What We Offer:
Within the BRIDGES project we can help participants with any of the following:
- Volunteering Opportunities.
- Boosting Confidence and Motivation.
- One-to-One Mentoring.
- Information, Advice and Guidance.
- CV and Application Form Support.
- Job Search Support.
- Help with basic IT
- Benefits advice
If you think you are eligible for the BRIDGES project then get in touch to find out more use the contact form below: