Volunteer Youth Worker
Recruiting 3 volunteers for our 5 weeks programme from 25th July.
To support Aspire and Reach staff in the running of the club, with a focus on supporting the children and young people.
• Helping the children and young people to engage in activities.
• Socialise with children and young people.
• Play games and get involved in activates as required.
• Organise activities, if you have a particular skill you would like to share.
• Serve drinks and food (if this is a role the volunteer wishes to do and is trained to do so )
• Tidy up after food and activities.
• Other tasks as asked for by the club organiser or manger (i.e. accompany the young people on trips).
You will receive Induction training. Additional training offered as appropriate.
|Requirements: Friendly, patient and can demonstrate strong listening and communication skills .Volunteers must be willing to work within guideline and always follow confidentiality policies.|
|Hours: 5 weeks programme From 25TH July a minimum of two weeks for four hours a day|
|DBS: Yes undertaken by Aspire and Reach|
Aspire and Reach run a number of holiday clubs throughout the year in the City of Wolverhampton