|Opportunity: Safeguarding Lead|
• Provide support to volunteers/staff around any safeguarding issues or concerns
• Ensure safeguarding cases are referred to relevant professionals with support
• Ensure all staff and volunteers receive safeguarding training
• Ensure safeguarding policy is up to date and reviewed regularly linking to statutory policies and procedures guidance.
• Ensuring that all staff are fully trained in safeguarding and know how to spot and raise concerns.
• Help to maintain an effective staff supervision programme
• Has up to date regular safeguarding training to fulfil their role.
|Requirements: Good communication skills .Ability to be proactive. Have good safeguarding training experience .Experience working with children and young people .Ability to work as a team player .There will be an induction meeting.|
|Location: Remote Home working|
|Hours: Monday-Friday (Maximum 3 days per week) Flexibility will be given for any holidays. Will work around the suitable person. Minimum commitment 6 months|
|Expenses: Yes when attending any face 2 face sessions or travelling to a community meeting. Travel expenses will be provided|